This green veggie detox drink is made for those of you out there suffering from digestive problems. The vegetables in this recipe are fibrous, filled with water and have their own unique detoxifying properties.
- 3 leaves of kale, cleaned & chopped
- 2 beets, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled & chopped
- 1 turnip, peeled & chopped
- ½ head of cabbage, rinsed & dried
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ bunch spinach, rinsed & dried
- ½ bunch parsley
Place all ingredients in a blender and run until smooth. Add water or green tea for a smoother consistency.
Latest posts by Noah Laith (see all)
- Drink Your Food and Eat Your Drinks ( The Power of Digestion ) - June 25, 2014
- Bowel Disorders Part 2 – Colitis - June 19, 2014
- How Detoxing Can Reduce Bowel Gas - June 12, 2014